It is important to have a break when one is caring long hours for a loved one whose health requires a great deal of attention. It is okay to take a break. A break is necessary for your physical and emotional well-being, and for that of your loved one.
Home Staff offers trained respite care workers, who take over the personal care responsibilities so that the family or other primary caregivers can leave the house for a time period.
Respite care can provide a caregiver with:
- RN assessment in the home
- Comfort and peace of mind that their loved one is being cared for by staff trained to address the specific needs of their diagnosis.
- A chance to spend time with other family or friends, or just to relax without caregiver responsibilities
- Time for errands, exercise or personal appointments
- Two (2) hours, one time or around the clock.
Home Staff understands the difficulties associated with caring for a loved one with significant health issues. Our aides are highly skilled and well trained and offer the most appropriate care for the situation.
Each member of the Home Staff family is trained and certified in their respective field. They will provide compassionate care and comfort for your loved one when you aren’t there.